sábado, septiembre 6

Mis gansters favoritos: Sun-woo















Dalkomhan insaeng (2005)
Sun-woo: One late autumn night, the disciple awoke crying. So the master asked the disciple, "Did you have a nightmare?" "No." "Did you have a sad dream?" "No," said the disciple. "I had a sweet dream." "Then why are you crying so sadly?" The disciple wiped his tears away and quietly answered, "Because the dream I had can't come true."

Sun-woo: A disciple asked his master, "Do the leaves flow or is it the wind?" His master replied, "No, it is the heart and the mind."

Mr. Kang: Let's not make a fuss.
Sun-woo: This is my last place. I have nowhere else to go.
Mr. Kang: Do you really want to take this too far?
Sun-woo: [Ignores his question, rebukes] Why would you do this to me, Mr. Kang?
Mr. Kang: Because you did not follow my orders.
Sun-woo: No, none of that stuff. Tell me the real reason why. Were you really trying to kill me? Do you know how long I have worked for you? Like a dog, I have served you for 7 years! Why? Tell me anything. Anything. Tell me!
[shoots Mr. Kang]

Mr. Kang: What has gotten into you? Don't do this, Sun-woo.
Sun-woo: [shoots Mr. Kang through the heart] "We can't turn back time can we?"

Mu-sung: Apologize, then nothing will happen. "I. Was. Wrong." Three little words. If you say those three words, nothing horrible will happen. "I. Was. Wrong." Just three words.
Sun-woo: Fuck. Off. Asshole.

Sun-woo: Send them away. I have no reason to talk with him.
Mun-suk: C'mon Sun-woo, President Baek is my guest, show some courtesy.
Sun-woo: No, i don't care about courtesy.
Mun-suk: Don't do this to me, you may do this at your own club. Show me some respect.
Sun-woo: To you? You're kidding.